Metro's Mate 'n' Date Terms and Conditions
1. The competition is open to all students enrolled at the University of Canterbury for semester one 2020, except if they are also employees of Environment Canterbury, the UCSA, or Lone Star Riccarton.
2. Entries close at 4.00 pm on 28 February 2020 and must be received before this time by being uploaded to the ‘Mate ‘n’ Date’ post on the University of Canterbury Student Association’s Facebook page at www.facebook.com/theUCSA/.
3. You may enter the competition as many times as you wish.
4. The winning photo will be the photo that receives the most ‘likes’ on the post. All activities involved and depicted must be lawful and undertaken in accordance with Metro’s Code of Conduct.
5. The prize is a $100 voucher to spend at Lone Star Restaurant and Bar Riccarton and two Lone Star t-shirts.
6. The competition prize winner will be notified as soon as possible following the judging process using the details provided with the Facebook profile. If you have not responded within 24 hours of our first attempt to contact you, you will forfeit the prize.
7. On entering this competition, prize winners irrevocably transfer copyright of their photo(s) to Environment Canterbury and each competitor agrees that Environment Canterbury may use their work in any of its publications, websites, social media accounts and/or in any promotional material and may amend or reformat the work however it chooses.
8. All information about how to enter the competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and by entering the competition, the competitor agrees to abide by these terms and conditions. The judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.